Our client, an established food processing plant in Waterloo, is looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team in a full-time role on days OR afternoons!
- Preferably 3-5 year’s experience in a leadership role, preferably in a food manufacturing facility
- Understanding and support of Health and Safety procedures, GMP’s, and HACCP regulations with the ability to train associates on these procedures
- Excellent mathematical and mechanical skills
- Exceptional people skills, ability to handle stress and detail oriented
- Strong supervisory skills with the ability to train the necessary skills to achieve collaboration and teamwork as well as discipline of production employees
- Positive attitude and willing to champion change
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment between 4-10 degrees
- Ensures lines are set up for the equipment and area on their assigned line each day in accordance with equipment schedule
- Implements product specifications and oversees adjustments as necessary to produce products within specifications.
- Coordinates and develops liaisons with other departments
- Verifies process sheets containing instructions for all employees
- Verifies labour sheets at end of shift
- Monitors quality of finished products by reviewing data and physical inspection
- Any other floor related forms/sheets relating to production, food safety and health and safety.
- Other duties as assigned
This is a great position for a Lead Hand to move up the ranks! Excellent compensation package with Salary between 45-55K and group benefits!
Send your resume ASAP to: email@example.com