STAFFING & RECRUITING SOLUTIONS SINCE 1978
Grand River Personnel Limited is a Professional Recruitment, Staffing and HR Consulting firm, founded in 1978 and located in Kitchener, Ontario Canada.
Our mission is to provide professional quality and service to the business and candidate communities.
WHAT WE DO
Every one of our ‘people’ is unique, and all the staff at GRP is focused on ensuring quality of service. Whether you are seeking temporary, contract or a full-time permanent position, Grand River Personnel provides a service that is completely free of charge to all prospective candidates and individuals searching for employment.
Our objective is to be a business partner who focuses on ‘People’ – this is our specialization. And by taking an innovative approach to engaging the ‘right solution’ for each business’ needs, Grand River Personnel is able to ensure cost effective solutions every time.
MANDATES WE CAREFULLY MONITOR:
- To maintain a genuine interest in our client’s and candidate’s needs
- To promote ethical and professional standards
- To effectively use “State-of-the-Art” means of evaluating and training applicants
- To maintain caring and dedicated employees
- To provide diversified and flexible service to the business communities we serve
Grand River Personnel Limited is a member in good standing with ACSESS – Association of Canadian Search Employment and Staffing Services.
The Mission of ACSESS is:
To Promote the Interests and Growth of the Canadian Recruitment & Staffing Industry. In order to accomplish this ACSESS will . . .
- identify, communicate and monitor industry standards and ethical business practices
- positively influence and protect the regulatory and business environment that impacts our members and the people they serve
- promote credibility and visibility of the industry to the business community, government, and general public
- provide our members with strategic support services, programs and tools to assist them in achieving their goals and objectives