Our client, an established manufacturer in the K-W area is looking for a Millwright Coordinator to join their team in a permanent role on day shift!
Reporting to the Millwright Supervisor, this role will plan and coordinate all mechanical service for the millwright team including repair, installation, PM and continuous improvement!
- Must follow safe work practices, know and comply with all regulations, report an injury or illness immediately, report unsafe acts and/or conditions.
- Provides day to day direction to millwrights regarding work to be performed.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical problems, hoists, polishing equipment and act as a resource to department staff.
- Responsible for the sustainability of 6S within area.
- Works effectively with all Plant personnel to promote company objectives and goals.
- Will attend all meetings and training sessions.
- Complete all required paperwork (time cards, job evaluations, work orders).
- Communicates all issues to your Supervisor, such as safety, staffing, budgets, etc.
- Responsible for reviewing /scheduling work orders, preventative maintenance and ensuring parts are available.
- Follow through with instructions from and perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Minimum grade 12 or equivalent education.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a mechanical/electrical maintenance field.
- 3-5 years in a supervisory or leadership role preferred
- Licensed Mechanic (Millwright 433A).
- Certified Scissor Lift License or ability to obtain.
- Qualified in First Aid or ability to obtain.
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to work with/from blueprints.
- Good hand tool flexibility.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and welding processes.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual! Excellent compensation package including great salary at 70K, manager level benefits and vacation!
If this role interests you and you have the required skills, please send your resume to: email@example.com