Our client in Waterloo Region is looking for a Maintenance Leader to join their team in a full-time permanent role on Day Shift!
Being a mentor to two maintenance technicians, the Maintenance Leader will have strong leadership skills, be safety- minded and continuous improvement focused! You are mindful of production costs while still ensuring production of quality products!
This is a very hands-on role intended to provide direction and mentor the team!
Hourly rate will be between $32.00-35.00/hour on the day shift!
- Industrial Mechanic Millwright certification preferred or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working in Maintenance in a food related industry
- A demonstrated leader with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills who easily interacts with others and is adept to leading and motivating a small team
- Plan, schedule and execute equipment overhauls, equipment modifications and plant shutdowns
- Complete Preventative and Predictive Maintenance routines according to the master PM schedule
- Working with Operations, identify and correct all Mechanical and Electrical issues, ensuring equipment reliability and efficiency
- Identify, remediate and report unsafe conditions/near misses and or accidents in a timely manner
- Complete all required documentation for repairs, outstanding items and or modifications
- Provides off hours technical and troubleshooting support
If you are a licensed millwright or have equivalent experience and this role interests you, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please contact Jayne at the above email address.