Our client in Kitchener is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor with experience in a 24/7 operation to join their team in a full-time role!
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the plant’s mechanical/electrical systems and components, including scheduling and supervision of staff, maintenance, continuous improvement projects, preventive maintenance, and equipment troubleshooting.
- Recommending/implementing policies to ensure that the plant is health and safety-conscious
- Manage staff to ensure execution with high quality standards
- Ensure that maintenance personnel are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated to ensure the maintenance program is accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner
- Initiating/executing projects to improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs
- Communicating directly with other departments to ensure plant projects and activities are coordinated
- Ensure tech hours are accurate and accounted for, arrange overtime when required
- Lead root cause analysis and ensure action completion
- Support the development of reliability systems
- College diploma minimum
- Experience with CMMS software, Datastream MP2 maintenance software is an asset
- Minimum five (5) years’ supervisory experience in a 24/7 continuous process manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment, instrumentation, and electrical equipment
- Progressive leader, having a sense of urgency and a drive for constant change and improvement
- Preventative and Predictive Maintenance mindset, with ability to influence change
- Proven track record of maintaining a large maintenance department with weekly PM tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Health & Safety and other applicable regulations
- Proficiency in computer software including MS Word, Outlook and Excel
Excellent compensation package with salary between 70-80K and benefits package!
Please send your resume ASAP to: email@example.com