Industrial Electricians – Weekends!
Are you a Licensed Electrician who would like to work 4 days over the weekend to have your weekdays free?
Our client in Waterloo Region, is looking for Maintenance Electricians to join their team in a full-time permanent role over the weekends!
Hours will consist of 4 x 10 hour shifts from Thurs. – Sun. OR from Sat. – Tues!
Compensation will be based on experience; hourly rate between $30.00-37.00/hour!
- At least 3 years experience in a manufacturing maintenance role is required
- Electrician Certificate of Qualification/ License
- At least 2 years experience with automated equipment is required
- Ability to manually lift up to 55 lbs is required
- Perform regular preventive maintenance (PM) on machines, equipment and plant facilities as per schedule.
- Use and maintain our PM operating system to schedule work/order parts.
- Schedule Contractor services as required.
- Assist in set up and implementation of new equipment.
- Maintain parts inventory by checking in / out parts on every transaction.
- Perform building, maintenance, and electrical repairs
- Perform highly diversified duties to maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency and scheduled repairs of production equipment as required
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
If you have the skills and experience listed above and you are a licensed Electrician, send your resume ASAP to: email@example.com