Experienced Assembly Technician – Elmira
On behalf of our client, Grand River Personnel is looking for highly capable Assembly Technicians to join their team.
The company is located in Elmira. This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
Shift: 7am – 3:30pm – Monday – Friday
Pay Rate: $22/hr + 4% vacation pay added to each cheque weekly!
- Installation of electrical drive motors, gears, hydraulic components, piping, fittings, pump and tanks
- Installation of all body components, wheels, and safety labels
- Quality assurance
- Monitor inventory to ensure availability for building schedules
- Assist with coordination of activities including frame building and painting to maximize build efficiencies
- Service and maintenance work on existing machines
- Operate Forklift and Overhead crane
- Experience with Forklift and Overhead crane
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Working knowledge of DC electrical and hydraulics
- Skilled with power tools
- Physically fit with exceptional manual dexterity
- Observant and meticulous
- Strong focus on quality and housekeeping
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Reliable, punctual and dependable
- CSA Approved Footwear
If this position sounds like a great fit for you, then don’t delay, apply today!
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you would be a great fit for this position.
Have any questions? Give us a call! (519)576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: