DO YOU HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF AND A PASSION FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES SUCH AS MUTUAL FUNDS AND LIFE INSURANCE!
THEN THIS JOB COULD BE FOR YOU!
On behalf of our client, we are searching for an Executive Assistant with experience and licensing in Life Insurance and Mutual Funds to provide support to the business executive and support to the other office personnel in order to facilitate an excellent customer experience! This is a full-time permanent role.
- Providing customer service to existing and prospective customers through answering customer calls and handling their requests
- Providing detailed and high quality administrative and sales support to the advisors and associates,
- Managing, maintaining and enhancing established regulatory compliance processes and procedures,
- Responding to customer requests for information and following up with customer inquiries
- Following up with supplier inquiries and other organizations
- Office organization and support to other administrative assistants
- Keeping customer information up-to-date on our technology platforms such as Salesforce
- Support for executive’s time management
- Organizing prospecting work and preparing files for meetings with clients
- Manage customer relationships and professional interaction with higher level clients
- Effective use of all technology applications
- Support advisor service activity with a service oriented attitude
- Candidates MUST have or will obtain and a maintain provincial Life, Accident and Sickness licence (LLPQ) and the Ontario Mutual Funds License.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are graduates of Conestoga College’s Certified Financial Planning Course, with equivalent insurance or Mutual Fund industry credentials
- 2-5 years of administrative experience at an executive level
- Strong Leadership skills and experience working with a team, managing office personnel and functions
- Ability to work independently and as a member of highly functioning team
- The desire to serve the needs of customers and to help them build a solid financial future
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Excellent presentation skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with higher level clientele and executives
- Highly proficient computer skills in Outlook, Office suite including Power point, and an aptitude to learn new computer based programs.
- Honest, competent and professional demeanour
- Sound integrity, good judgement and high ethical standards of conduct
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to learn and develop new skills
- Self starter, Proactive thinker
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who may be licensed already and wishes to be in more of an executive administrative/ office management role rather than an advisor role!
If you want to work for a established organization, with a great team, then this role is for you!
Excellent compensation package including salary between 40-50,000 per year, benefits package, Group RRSP, free parking, travel mileage and potential for commission!
ALL applicants please send your application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org