Our client in Woodstock is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer with a P.Eng. license for Ontario to join their team in a full-time role!
The Electrical Engineer will be required to develop 2D/3D CAD AutoCAD/REVIT models of industrial and commercial systems for building permit submissions, tender and construction drawings as well as coordinating with other disciplines for the successful execution of customer projects.
You will also be required to review and stamp projects as well as manage junior and senior electrical designers under your direct supervision.
- Experience in planning and producing documentation for building permit submissions, tender documents and site co-ordination for industrial production facilities
- Documentation includes: drawings, physical layouts, equipment schedules, line diagrams, detail drawings, control docs
- Ability to create and maintain all Electrical discipline
- Develop and maintain design procedures and standards for design activities
- Demonstrate a desire for continuous improvement of design procedures and a propensity to create flexible but efficient methods for design
- Experience selecting and specifying equipment from
- Experience working with authorities having jurisdiction (building departments, safety authorities to ensure local compliance with design requirements.
- Knowledge of OBC, CSA ESA and related requirements for design and equipment selection of the industrial hygienic facilities.
- Demand Load calculations
- Working experience electrical safety code and CSA electrical safety standards (CSA Z232 etc).
- Working experience of electrical design (power distribution, MCC’s, VFD’s, ) for industrial facilities.
- Working experience with Hazardous space design (Ontario Fire Code).
- Working experience of all the above items for commercial and welfare areas (office space).
- Working experience with CCDC construction contracts, taking projects through the tendering phase, reviewing shop drawings, approving alternates, managing change orders and other site issues during a contract administration phase of the project
- Valid drivers license and vehicle, including all insurance coverage
- Valid passport for occasional travel out of country
Excellent role for a busy organization! Great compensation package including salary between 80-100K depending on experience!
If you have a P.Eng. license as well as the skills and experience stated above, send you resume TODAY to: email@example.com