Customer Service/Inside Sales Rep
Are you an upbeat, positive, fun person to work with? Do you have experience in Customer Service / Inside Sales in a manufacturing environment? Then this role is for YOU!
Our client, 15 minutes outside of Kitchener, is looking for an Inside Sales Rep with energy and a positive attitude to join their team in a full-time permanent role!
Come join this fun team and established company! Excellent compensation package with salary at 48K.
The Inside Sales Rep will provide support to customers and the outside sales team while targeting company sales objectives through successful order processing and tracking and excellent customer service!
- Performs efficient and timely order fulfillment
- Maintains a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Responds promptly to customer inquiries and acknowledges and resolves customer complaints.
- Provides support services to the outside sales team as required
- Creates and maintains healthy customer and coworker relationships
- Communicates and coordinates with other departments such as Logistics, Purchasing, Accounting and the Warehouse to maintain current order status and efficient communication flow
- Provides support to other members of the office team as required including vacation coverage
- Positively promotes the company to Customers and coworkers at all times
- At least 3 years inside sales support experience
- Post secondary education in business admin or related
- Working knowledge and experience with document retrieval through EDI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Top notch order entry and keyboarding skills
- Professional team player
- Experience with ERP and order entry software as well as proficient in MS Office & Windows
Send your resume ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org