Our client in the Waterloo Region is looking for a Credit Manager to join their team in a permanent role!
This position will be responsible for minimizing bad debt and days outstanding accounts by overseeing the processing of credit applications and collecting on overdue accounts.
- Set up, monitor and adjust credit limits.
- Collection of overdue accounts.
- Monitor and control orders for shipping and production to work within established credit limits.
- Discuss collection strategy with sales and/or management to ensure strong customer relationships are maintained.
- Communicate with outside credit network.
- Responsibility for managing accounts receivable clerk and receivables functions.
- Research new methods and trends within credit industry.
- University degree as well as enrolment or completion of the Certified Credit Professional certification program.
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience
- Computer literate with Microsoft office proficiency and experience with an ERP system
- Possess a track record of documented successes/achievements.
- A good judge of character and exceptional negotiation skills when dealing with delinquent accounts.
- Professional, courteous and pleasant with customers on the phone and/or in person.
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal positively with difficult problems.
- Ability to lead and manage people.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business conditions/priorities
- Think outside the box and able to see the big picture
- Proactive, patient, integrity, creative
This is a great role with an established company in the region and excellent compensation package including salary between 60-75K!
If this role speaks to your skills and experience, send your resume immediately to: email@example.com