WORK in Meat Packaging STARTING at $16/hour!
Please apply by emailing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of our client, Grand River Personnel is looking for food packagers to work in a refrigerated environment on both the day and afternoon shift. The company is a food processing plant well known for producing private label food products that you see in restaurants and grocery stores, including boxed meat products like chicken nuggets and chicken strips.
Food packagers will be responsible for adhering to the companies manufacturing practices, assist in the food production/packaging products, and participate in other duties as assigned. This is a full time opportunity, with the potential for permanent hire for the right candidate! Once hired on, the company offers profit sharing, benefits and much more!
Day – 7:00 – 3:00 pm, Monday – Friday
Afternoon – 3:00 – 11:00 pm, Monday – Friday
Pay Rate: $16.00 hourly + 4% Vacation pay on each pay cheque weekly!
- No jewelry, fake nails, false eyelashes or non-removable piercings may be worn in the facility.
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility is an asset (food production is preferable).
- Must be comfortable working with meat products (chicken, beef, pork).
- Must be comfortable working in a refrigerated environment.
- Heavy lifting is required (up to 50 lbs overhead repetitively).
- Good attendance is an absolute must.
- Hair nets/beard nets will be required.
**PLEASE NOTE: In light of current concerns about COVID-19, and for the safety of our employees in the office, if you currently have any flu/ cold-like symptoms, we request that you DO NOT come to our office. We are doing registrations on an as-needed basis by appointment ONLY. Please call our office if you have any questions. 519-576-0920
Join us on: