Our client, an established company in Elmira is looking for a Warehouse Picker/ Packer to join their team on a temporary contract position.
This person prepares various products for shipping by consolidating packages as per customer orders, completing miscellaneous warehouse duties including the receiving of all in-coming supplies or customer returns and ensures proper documentation.
Shift: Days 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Rate: $16.25/hr + 4% vacation paid weekly
- Picks & receives products in warehouse with a bar-code picking system with RF Gun
- Assembles appropriate packing cartons.
- Applies required labels, stencils and addresses to ensure correct destination.
- Places packages on correct skid for pick up
- Records weight and number of pieces to be shipped.
- Completes paperwork to receive returned goods or various parts from U.S. plants.
- Unloads trucks
- Places parts/products in correct area in warehouse.
- Contact person for local vendors
- Use of courier (Loomis/Purolator) computer software system
- Grade 12
- Experience with warehouse picking/ packing.
- Knows how to use RF gun and bar-code scanners
- Motivated and is willing to work
- Has basic computer skills (Oracle experience would be an asset)
- Ability to take English oral and written instructions.
This is a contract position to start on days immediately but could become full-time for the RIGHT person!
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during which time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: