Our client, an established company in Elmira is looking for a Warehouse Shipper/ Receiver to join their team on a direct hire position.
This person prepares various products for shipping by consolidating packages as per customer orders, completing miscellaneous warehouse duties including the receiving of all in-coming supplies or customer returns and ensures proper documentation.
- Picks & receives products in warehouse with a bar-code picking system with RF Gun
- Assembles appropriate packing cartons.
- Applies required labels, stencils and addresses to ensure correct destination.
- Places packages on correct skid for pick up
- Records weight and number of pieces to be shipped.
- Completes paperwork to receive returned goods or various parts from U.S. plants.
- Unloads trucks
- Places parts/products in correct area in warehouse.
- Contact person for local vendors
- Use of courier (Loomis/Purolator) computer software system
- Grade 12
- Experience with warehouse picking/ packing.
- Has fork lift licence or is willing to be certified
- Knows how to use RF gun and bar-code scanners
- Motivated and is willing to work
- Has basic computer skills (Oracle experience would be an asset)
- Ability to take English oral and written instructions.
This is a Full-time Direct Hire position with a great company to start immediately on day shift!
Wage: $15.00/hour, Rate increases given every 3 months of service.
Send your resume ASAP to: email@example.com