Our client in Kitchener is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join their team in a full-time permanent role!
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for shipping/receiving, order picking, vehicles/trucking, as well as inventory management.
- Order picking and staging for jobs
- Kit, vac cart, valve and pump stack assembly
- PVC welding, tile cutting, rebar cutting and bending
- Assisting with the maintenance of tools, equipment
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Organizing and maintaining the yard and warehouse
- Deliveries and pick-ups as required
- Maintaining health and safety in the warehouse and yard
- Other duties as required
- A hands-on approach to the work is a MUST
- Communication and reliability in getting the job done
- Ability to work as a team as well as being able to work independently.
- Honest and above board; you have integrity
- Able to work effectively under tight deadlines and in stressful conditions
- Ability to multi-task and complete each task accurately and professionally.
- Great organizational skills and detail -oriented so that no detail of the job gets missed
- Able to lift heavy parts up to 50lbs or more
- Ability to prioritize tasks and be flexible and willing to help others
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record is MUST
- Plumbing experience considered an asset.
- Certified in: tow motor, forklift, Fall Protection would be an asset.
This is a great job with and established company in the K-W area!
Excellent compensation package including hourly rate of $18.00-22.00/hour depending on experience!
Send you resume ASAP to: email@example.com