We are looking for wonderful Warehouse Workers for our client in Kitchener, they are located on a bus route and are looking to hire directly.
Warehouse Assembler/Order Picker:
- Select product accurately in all climates (dry, cooler, freezer)
- Assemble and select cases from pick slots for store orders daily in an accurate, efficient, productive manner
- Assemble order onto pallet jack or reach truck – they will train
- Responsible for ensuring that all cases and pallets are properly identified with the correct store number
- Secures selected cases and conducts final pallet preparations by wrapping selected load and applying shipping labels.
- Comply with Health and Safety
- Skill in operating warehouse equipment: i.e.; Pallet Jack, forklift
- MUST have a CLEAN CRIMINAL RECORD
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to lift up to 80 lbs
- Unionized environment
- Great benefits after 3 months
- Permanent position
Days: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
Afternoons: 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm – Shift Premium – 0.55
Nights: 11:00 pm – 7:00 am – Shift Premium – 0.65
Full-time: Starting at $18.00 (40 hours/week)
Part-time: Starting at $16.00 (30 hours/week)
To apply to this position PLEASE come into our office 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener.
We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
Get ready to start work NOW!! We are looking forward to working with you.
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used
Join us on: