Furniture Upholsterer – Experience required
On behalf of our client, Grand River Personnel is seeking experienced candidates to work as Upholsterers in KITCHENER.
The Company offers signing bonuses, group benefit and pension plans!
We thank all those who apply, however, only those qualified will be contacted. This position is not open to students.
Shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm (Monday – Friday)
Pay Rate: $18.02 – $27.80 (heavily dependent on experience) + 4% vacation pay added to each cheque weekly!
- Select necessary materials and secure to frames using assorted tools
- Secure fabric, leather and foam to create furniture
- Perform necessary handling requirements
- Maintain a neat and safe work area
- Perform all responsibilities/services in accordance with Company Quality Assurance procedures
- Grade 12 or Equivalent required
- Previous experience upholstering furniture (an absolute MUST)
- Documented experience of hand and power tools.
- Ability to meet physical demands (moderate to occasional heavy lifting and continuous standing at workbench)
- Good organizational and communication skills
EMAIL your current resume and cover letter to email@example.com and let us know how you would be a great fit for this position.
CALL our office at (519)576-0920 to make an appointment to register (only if you have sent us your resume)
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit 16, Kitchener (located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Have any questions? Give us a call! (519)576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: