Transfer Press / Progressive Press Operators
Our client in Waterloo is looking for Machine Operators with experience using large presses who can set-up and operate several types of presses including 600 Ton Transfer Presses as well as Punch Press, Feedline and Crane.
The Transfer Press/ Progressive Press Operator will create finished products from raw materials through set-up and operation of large blanking, piercing, combination and transfer dies on Transfer Presses.
If you have this experience, this full-time Permanent role could be yours! Great hourly rate between $20.00-24.00/hour depending on experience!
- MUST have a high school diploma
- MUST have at least 3 years of experience in a high volume production environment operating large presses or 600+ ton progressive presses
- Previous experience in operating transfer presses is an ASSET.
- Ability to operate a punch press, progressive press, transfer press, feed line, and crane.
- Basic computer skills are required in order to use a Windows programs and input documentation
- Must have manual dexterity and a mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read, understand and follow instructions as well as work well independently
- Good oral and written communication skills are required in order to identify problems with a machine, the quality of parts and produce necessary paperwork
Qualified individuals, send your resume ASAP to: email@example.com
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.