Transfer Press / Progressive Press Operators
Our client in Waterloo is looking for Machine Operators who have experience with Transfer and/or Progressive Presses to set-up dies and operate several types of presses including 600 Ton Presses as well as Punch Press, Feedline and Crane.
The Transfer Press/ Progressive Press Operator will create finished products from raw materials through set-up and operation of large blanking, piercing, combination and transfer dies on Transfer Presses.
If you have this experience, this full-time Permanent role could be yours! Great hourly rate between $20.00-24.00/hour depending on experience!
- MUST have a high school diploma
- MUST have at least 3 years of experience in a high volume production environment operating 600 ton progressive presses or bigger
- Previous experience in operating transfer presses is an ASSET.
- Ability to operate a punch press, progressive press, transfer press, feed line, and crane.
- Basic computer skills are required in order to use a Windows programs and input documentation
- Must have manual dexterity and a mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read, understand and follow instructions as well as work well independently
- Good oral and written communication skills are required in order to identify problems with a machine, the quality of parts and produce necessary paperwork
Qualified individuals, send your resume ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org