Our client in Waterloo is looking for a forklift driver with a VALID forklift certificate for a temporary to permanent role.
Shift: 7:00 am – 4:30 pm (Monday to Thursday), and 7:00am to 11:00am (Friday)
Pay: $17.50 and up depending on experience
- Towmotor experience (narrow aisle stacker)
- Transport stock throughout facility
- Load/unload trailers daily
- Some material handling
- Requires bending, standing and lifting
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic math skills
- Speak, read and write in English
- Comply with company policies and guidelines
- Organized, quick thinking, multitask
- Follow IATF:2016 Automotive standards
- Apply FIFO when sorting/using stock items
- External Forklift Certification
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Drop off your current resume at our office!
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Kitchener (Unit 16 located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID , proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Please Note: Resumes will be accepted from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: