Grand River Personnel is working with our client located here in Kitchener to find experienced Tile Installers. They are looking for new employees to add to their expanding company. If you are looking for a position in a team-based environment for a long-term position, this role could be for you!
Shift: Day Shift, with the opportunity for overtime
Pay: Dependant on experience and qualifications
- Completion of high school or vocational certificate.
- Previous experience working as a tiling installer.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with clients in a professional and courteous manner and represent the business well in all interactions with clients.
- Able to perform physical work, and work diligently on large and small scale tasks.
- Ability to problem solve, trouble shoot and work through problems as they occur.
- Ability to handle and ensure materials are handled with care and attention throughout the process.
- Ability to discuss and confer with co-workers and managers of all levels.
- Perform a variety of installation tasks as required to ensure that the Installation is done effectively and on schedule.
- Read and understand work instructions and plans to create the desired look as required by the client.
- Hand-assemble and work with the team to install flooring and walls as required.
- Decide on the most efficient method to approach the various jobs in order to meet work deadlines.
- The Installer will be required to measure, cut, or otherwise manipulate tiles to an appropriate size.
- Operate hand tools and other machinery as needed.
- Arrange materials and supplies and ensure all equipment is available when on the job site.
- Clean and maintain tools and equipment and the work area. Make sure the work area is tidy and free of hazards.
- Inform supervisor or manager of any issues that occur.Grand River Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and accessibility accommodations are available upon request.
If you have the above qualifications please apply!
We accept registrations from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
Grand River Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and accessibility accommodations are available upon request.
Get ready to start work NOW!! We are looking forward to working with you.
Join us on: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrandRiverPersonnel