On behalf of our client, a longterm established global company, we are searching for a Technical Customer Service Representative to join their team in Cambridge!
- Provide technical assistance to consumers, repair shops and/or installers on product repairs and installations.
- Answer all pre-installation and post installation questions received via telephone/fax/mail/email.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Manage a large volume of incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Inspect and advise on repair of defective product returned by customers or repair shops.
- Ensure that all plumbing codes and standards information that we have in house are up-to-date.
- Strong customer focus and motivation to provide excellent customer service, including an outgoing, proactive, and customer response
- Solid background in the use, function, and operation of centrifugal pumps
- The ability to communicate with customers and trades-persons to effectively diagnose and solve pump related issues remotely, in a variety of residential and commercial applications,
- Knowledge of electrical and plumbing principles with the ability to select and use appropriate hand tools and diagnostic equipment in a hands on environment.
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Works well independently and as a team member.
- Problem solving skills.
- Proficient with CRM software and ERP software (Microsoft Dynamics is an asset).
- Strong mechanical aptitude is an asset is required
- Strong electrical aptitude is an asset.
- Academic technical training In Plumbing and HVAC programs and courses is an asset.
If you have strong experience and a passion for providing excellent customer service, this role is for you!
Excellent compensation package including salary from 45-52K, benefits, matched RRSP program and flexible work hours!
Send your resume as soon as possible to: email@example.com