Our client, a successful pharmaceutical equipment manufacturing company located in Waterloo, ON, is looking to add a POLISHER to their team for a full-time, permanent role on a straight days shift.
- Polishing of stainless steel parts to the required specifications
- The main role of the polisher is to remove burs and grind welds and smooth defects
- Additionally, the metal polisher will be responsible for routine daily maintenance of all air tools and equipment
Qualified Applicants must possess the following competencies:
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-3 years of related experience in polishing
- Ability to use sanding and grinding tools
- Knowledge of abrasive grit and style selection
- Knowledge of, and interpret drawings to achieve specified quality
- Ability to be self-directed, such as planning workflow
- Ability to accept and follow work direction
- Ability to concentrate on the job and be able to do repetitive work
- Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Perform all other duties or tasks as required or assigned
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team of a growing company with GREAT BENEFITS AND GROUP RRSP!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.