Grand River Personnel is currently recruiting for sorters and inspectors for one of our amazing clients in Cambridge!
Salary: $14.95/hr & 4% vacation pay paid weekly
Shift: Day Shift – 6:30 am- 2:30 pm
Responsible for ensuring parts sorted with like parts.
- Completion of high school and or equivalent experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Fine motor skills
- Able to read work orders and part numbers (alpha and numeric)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to do repetitive heavy lifting – up to 30 lbs
- Must be able to work in a medium-fast paced environment
To apply to this position PLEASE bring your current resume into our office 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener.
We accept registrations from 8:30am – 3:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
Get ready to start work NOW!! We are looking forward to working with you.
Online at www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: