Our wonderful client in Cambridge is looking for a Shipper/Receiver to join their team.
Salary: $16.00 per hour 4% vacation pay on each pay cheque
Shift Time: Days 8:00am – 4:30pm
- MUST have some experience working as a Shipper/Receiver in a warehouse environment
- MUST have experience operating a forklift but also reach truck
- Must be organized, and able to multi-task
- Able to work under extremely tight shipping deadlines
- STRONG communication and organizational skills, basic math skills
- Able to do physical work, heavy lifting, bending, standing, walking, etc.
- Maintain the warehouse facility in a safe and clean manner
- MUST have CSA approved safety footwear
- Company is looking to hire!
If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during which time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: