Our wonderful client in Waterloo is looking for Material Handler’s to join their team.
Salary: $16.50 per hour
Shift Time: Days – 7:00am to 3:00pm, Afternoons – 3:00pm -11:00pm, Nights – 11:pm -7:00am
- MUST have some experience working as a Shipper/Receiver in a warehouse environment
- MUST have experience operating a forklift
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Must be able to pack and unpack products, and complete all required documentation
- Must be organized, and able to multi-task
- Experience using an overhead crane is an asset
- STRONG communication and organizational skills, basic math skills
- Able to do physical work, heavy lifting, bending, standing, walking, etc.
- MUST have CSA approved safety footwear
- Company is looking to do a direct hire! Resumes will be submitted to them.
If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during which time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: