Are you looking to utilize your warehouse skills in a full time, temp to perm role? Our client in Waterloo is looking for the right fit for their night shift position.
Shift: Nights – 11:00 pm – 7:00 am (Sunday to Thursday)
- Unionized environment
- Experience working as a Shipper/Receiver in a warehouse environment
- MUST be certified and have experience operating a forklift (1 prong attachment would be an asset)
- Must be able to pack and unpack products, and complete all required documentation
- STRONG communication and organizational skills, basic math skills
- Able to do physical work, heavy lifting, bending, standing, walking, etc.
- MUST have CSA approved safety footwear
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during which time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: