Our client in Waterloo who specializes in Food Production is looking for a Shipper/ Receiver to work the NIGHT SHIFT!
- Shipper/Receiver will be responsible for unloading and loading of product and making sure documentation is correct.
- Work primarily on the loading dock and in the freezer with some heavy lifting.
- Possess, or be capable of achieving, a Mobile Equipment Certification for all relevant equipment.
- Flexibility for some shift rotation is essential during vacation coverage.
- Working knowledge and practical experience with a Forklift, Walkie and Skyjack is preferred.
- Responsible to maintain a forklift license
- Experience with food safety and HACCP principles
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and basic math skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Must be comfortable working with meat products.
- Must be comfortable working in a refrigerated warehouse.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs/
Night shift position paying $17.50/hour PLUS an additional $1.00/hour night shift premium (total $18.50/hour ).
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – PLEASE CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO WORK THE NIGHT SHIFT.
If this role interests you, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Join us on: