Our client in Kitchener, is looking for a Shipper/ Material Handler to join their team!
Salary: $ 16.84 per hour + 4% vacation pay on each pay cheque
Shift: Training on Days – 7:00 am-3:00 pm and shift to be assigned after training which will likely be a 12 hour continental shift.
- Load/Unload trucks
- Wrap, weigh, and where possible verify orders/quality
- Verify material POs (match shipment, size, sheet count)
- Verify paperwork is accurate and complete (POs, MTRs)
- Attach completed paperwork to shipments (MTRs, Packing Slips, etc.)
- Coordinate with after hours shipping (with afternoons)
- Provide Admin package for receiving
- Maintain control of scrap/garbage removal (arrange for pickup)
- Maintain control of skids
- Experience with shipping materials and managing logistics
- Ability to manage and organize material inventory and placement in warehouse
- Focus on logistics
- Ability to organize shipments, negotiate/ calculate freight rates, and dispatch loads
- Comfortable working in the office and also spending time on warehouse floor
- Computer savvy
- Forklift license an asset but not mandatory (will train a great candidate)
If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during which time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: