On behalf of one our clients in Kitchener, Grand River Personnel is looking for a self motivated and hard working Set-Up Technician to join their team!
This opportunity has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate! If you are looking to build a long-term career with a great local company that has amazing opportunities, then this might be the fit for you!
Shift: To be decided
Pay Rate: $18-24 depending on experience
- Capable of testing all machine and tooling safeties, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic functions.
- Capable of setting up any and all tooling in any and all machinery, including auxiliary equipment, safely and efficiently.
- Capable of starting up equipment to achieve established processing parameters, and correct for environmental conditions as may be required, in order to produce parts that meet established quality and productivity requirements.
- Must have excellent knowledge on various types’ of resins and associated materials.
- Must have excellent understanding of all machine functions and how process changes affect quality and productivity.
- Participate in development and maintenance of 6S program
- Must be capable of establishing consistent process, set monitoring features to control within tolerances.
- Maintain efficiency as given by Management.
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
**PLEASE NOTE: In light of current concerns about COVID-19, and for the safety of our employees in the office, if you currently have any flu/ cold-like symptoms, we request that you DO NOT come to our office. We are doing registrations on an as-needed basis by appointment ONLY. Please call our office if you have any questions.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: