One of our clients in Elmira is looking for a detail oriented, self-motivated service technician to join their team! The company is well-established, building ice-resurfacing machines for over 50 years.
- Service, install and perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with factory standards.
- Repair and Troubleshoot defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Promote the company’s operational visions, values, and goals
- Participation in training or other team activities to support ongoing continuous improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, or his/her designate.
Shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday – Friday.
Pay Rate: $18 – $21 hourly (depending on experience) + 4% vacation pay on each cheque!
- Must have experience working in a factory setting
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a service technician
- Good mechanical knowledge
- Troubleshooting skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Heavy lifting required (up to 50 lbs)
- Previous experience working with hydraulics is considered an asset
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Drop off your current resume at our office!
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Kitchener (Unit 16 located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID , proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Please Note: Resumes will be accepted from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: