Our client, an established service provider in the Kitchener -Waterloo area, is looking for experienced and highly motivated Servers, Bartenders and a Entremetier Line Cook to join their team!
Key Responsibilities: (servers and bartenders)
- Ability to build professional relationships with guests
- Learn and maintain knowledge of food and beverage menus
- Table service for guests (taking orders, answering menu and beverage inquiries, explaining daily features, placing orders with kitchen.)
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Prepare garnishes, mixes and pre-mixed drinks
- Delivering food to tables
- Handles member/guest concerns immediately or seeks management assistance if necessary
JOB REQUIREMENTS: (but are not limited to)
- Must have a passion for people and service excellence
- MUST HAVE a minimum of 2 years fine dining and/or corporate experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Smart Serve certification (for servers and bartenders)
- Must be available to work all restaurant operating hours including evenings and weekends
- Exceptional guest services and multitasking skills
If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during which time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: