Grand River Personnel is a locally owned and operated full service Staffing Service that has been serving the Kitchener Waterloo Region since 1978.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Specialist to represent our Company and provide permanent recruitment services to our Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph area clients.
Job Responsibilities of the Senior Perm Recruitment Specialist – As a Senior Recruiter you will have at least 2 years of experience in direct hire permanent candidate search and proven success in relationship building and providing customer service to business clients.
Ideal candidates are professional, committed to customer service excellence and excel at building relationships built on trust, attention to detail and working hard to fulfill client needs!
- Full life-cycle recruitment of candidates for permanent placements in a wide range of job areas including sales, management, engineering, IT, accounting, production, trades etc.
- Life-cycle recruitment activities including developing job descriptions, advertising, pre-screening, interviewing, background verification, administration of training / testing, negotiation of terms of employment to ensure needs of employer and candidate are met
- Co-ordination of advertising including creating and posting job requirements online on company website and other relevant job boards
- Search multiple candidate sources to locate best candidates for clients’ needs
- Create and build relationships with clients to instill trust and ensure repeat recruitment requests
- Build relationships and trust with candidates through support and honesty in order to build candidate pool
- Fulfill client orders with committed and best-qualified workers
- Follow-up regularly with clients to ensure they are satisfied with our service and if they have any further requirements.
- Conduct talent searches for any client needs including contract and temporary positions as requested.
- Create and organize accurate hiring documentation and detailed personnel files
- Maintain database of all applicants and build talent base
- Attend Job Fairs, Trade Shows, Training Schools and other recruiting events as necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in candidate permanent search and recruitment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, outgoing personality, customer service oriented
- Effective probing and interviewing skills, excellent phone manner, high level of professionalism
- A high level of commitment to providing service to candidates and clients alike
- A high level of integrity, honesty and tenacity
- Familiarity with social media and other search tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; work well under pressure
- Willingness to travel locally and currently in possession of a valid driver’s license
- Intermediate to advanced Computer skills in Word, Excel
Salary dependent on experience and skills brought to the table.
Interested applicants are encouraged to forward an updated cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org