Are you a highly successful social media guru? Do you have a proven track record for increasing sales and the reputation of organizations? Can you create compelling marketing campaigns that pull people in? If yes then you’ll be a great fit for this role!
Our client, an energetic and engaging company located in Guelph, is looking for a SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST to join their Team.
As the Senior Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for working closely with all areas of this Canadian organization to deliver outstanding digital marketing projects.
YOU ARE ABLE TO DELIVER ON THE FOLLOWING KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Drive traffic to websites using a variety of methods including email marketing, social media, pay per click and display advertising
- Measure and report key performance indicators on all digital marketing campaigns and assess the performance
- Optimize speed and performance based on the identified trends and insights
- Brainstorm new ideas and create growth strategies to increase online lead generation
- Provide feedback on websites to ensure that they are optimized for search engines
- Improve and monitor search engine optimization to improve search engine rankings
- Maintain site analytics, metrics and campaign reporting
- Optimize landing pages and user funnels
- Other related duties, as assigned
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary education in a relevant area of specialization
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Proficiency in SEO, SEM, WordPress, MailChimp, Google Tag Manger, Social Media for business
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media and display campaigns
- Proven track record of delivering effective, innovative digital campaigns
- Experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online advertisements
- Solid understanding of web metrics (Google Analytics); ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Must be able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
In order to be considered for this position, please include the following with your application:
- Links to at least 3 on line examples of your work.
- An answer to the following question: As the newest member of your Marketing Team, I will make an immediate impact by: _________________
- Please send your resume to email@example.com
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: