Our client in Kitchener is in search of a general sanitation worker to help maintain the cleanliness of their facility!
- Keep all areas of the plant sanitary –including daily routine cleaning jobs, as well as other cleaning jobs
- Wear protective equipment and adhere to safety standards and policies
- Moving garbage to the garbage area, and removing recycling
- Cleaning spills and maintaining a clean work area
Shifts: DAYS- 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Salary: $15/hour + 4% Vacation pay on each pay cheque
- Self motivated
- Great attention to detail
- Must be willing to learn
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Cleaning experience is required
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility is an asset
- Must have great written and verbal communication
- Temperatures may vary, must be comfortable wearing layered clothing and working in various environments.
If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. You could start work right away!!
EMAIL your current resume to email@example.com
OR Drop off your current resume at our office!
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Kitchener (Unit 16 located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID , proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Please Note: Resumes will be accepted from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: