Our client in Waterloo, is looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join their team in a full-time role!
- Process monthly expense reports, monthly corporate visa reports and monthly expense budgets for Sales and Distribution team.
- Distribute orphan member & website leads, sponsorship & marketing event leads to District Managers for servicing. Maintain lead generation tracking system.
- Maintain Marketing Support program – update tracking sheets, process reimbursements, submit journal entries.
- Coordinate travel & program logistics for new rep schools, training sessions, and meetings.
- Compile & submit agent changes & servicing agent changes to Admin Office.
- Assist with contracting of new Sales Representatives and Brokers as required.
- Prepare monthly Rep National webinar presentation and host monthly webinar.
- Distribute marketing support e-mail blasts to sales force.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary diploma in business administration or relevant experience required
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in Administrative role preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills: communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent writing skills, including proper spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Experience in managing multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Flexible, with the ability to quickly adapt to change
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong team player
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Professional, responsive, and positive work attitude is essential
- Meticulous records maintenance skills with the ability to maintain filing systems and basic databases
This is a full-time permanent role with a long established company in the tri-cities area!
Excellent compensation package with salary between 39-42,000 per year with full benefits and pension!
Send your resume ASAP to: email@example.com