Our client, a Toronto-based boutique asset management firm, is looking for a SALES & MARKETING AGENT to join its regional office in Waterloo, Ontario. Our client works closely with local and international stakeholders (broker, partners, etc.) to help global investors identify, develop and nurture future business opportunities via innovative and pragmatic approaches.
The Sales & Marketing Agent is primarily responsible for increasing the overall occupancy rate for one of the company’s most recent urban residential developments. The ideal Candidate will develop and maintain relationships with key external stakeholders (e.g., brokers, corporate customers) through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the development. The Sales & Marketing Agent will also develop strategic action plans for the residential building to drive measurable, incremental and sustainable sales revenue.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports to the Hospitality General Manager
- Work at the front desk with Guest Services, when needed
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply Management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target-driven, with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Business acumen
- Continuous learning and improvement
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Effective communication
- Results focus
- Entrepreneur spirit
- Customer Service
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team of a Luxury Service Condominium! Great compensation package, including commissions.
TO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
Making a difference and attention to detail is a MUST in this role. If you are interested in this opportunity and have the desire to join a company where you can grow, please send your resume to email@example.com.
IN YOUR APPLICATION, please include a short answer to this question: As your Sales & Marketing Agent, I will focus on ______________.