Our client in the tri-cities area is looking for a Sales Manager with experience in Distribution Sales of lighting products to manage a new Territory in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Build and Manage Distribution Sales in the GTA
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders including Electrical Wholesalers, Sales Managers, Account Managers
- Schedule and attend sales calls customers on a daily basis
- Support marketing and sales initiatives with our manufacturing partners.
- Provide product knowledge, product promotion and training on lighting products to customer base
- Set-up and take responsibility for customer trade shows
- Manage rebate programs, Lighting Audits and LED retrofit proposals
- Work with Electrical and Energy Service Contractors
- Promote product and lighting knowledge to Electrical Engineers
- Promote sales to Institutional Clients ( Healthcare/Education/Municipal) and Private Corporations (Developers, Industrial, Commercial, etc.)
- Maintain Sales Reports and details of client meetings
- Post Secondary Education – business related
- 5+ years experience in Distribution Sales with a proven track record of success
- MUST be self motivated and driven to sell and achieve sales results
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build customer relationships
- Self motivated Individual able to work independently
- Ability to travel within the Sales Territory specified
- Attention to detail with a professional attitude and team player mentality
- **Previous experience in lighting / electrical sales industry a MUST**
Excellent compensation package including Salary between $50,000-75,000 per year plus performance bonus!
If you are interested in pursuing a productive sales career with a leading, sales-driven organization in an exciting industry, please submit your resume ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org