Our client in Waterloo Region is looking for a Sales Contract Specialist for a full-time permanent role with responsibility for managing all contracts related to the Sales Group!
- Support District Managers with Sales Representatives recruitment and selection process.
- Process agent/ broker contracting to ensure timely and accurate set-up.
- Process all agent/broker terminations including notification of members
- Process and coordinate recognition rewards program, payments and communication to agents.
- Consolidate and report on new Sales Representative compensation to Payroll.
- Complete and send commission statements monthly.
- Responsible for the coordination and preparation of District Managers weekly recruiting report.
- Provide case consultation support to brokers on initial pieces of
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in processing or facilitating sales agent contracting
- Post-Secondary education required
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required
- Experience in the insurance industry an asset
- Strong insurance knowledge
- Some knowledge of government regulations and compliance legislation
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on producing accurate and reliable results
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills, with the ability to analyze situations and implement solutions
- Flexible, with the ability to quickly adapt to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Solid project, time management and organization skills – ability to manage multiple priorities
- Meticulous records maintenance skills with the ability to maintain filing systems and data spreadsheets
This is an exciting role with an established company in the Region for candidates with strong Contract Management skills!
Excellent total compensation package including salary between 45-55K, incentives, group benefits and pension plan!
If you have the skills and abilities to fulfil the job duties above, send your resume ASAP to: email@example.com