Are you an experienced, driven, dynamic Sales Manager with expertise in leading a team of Sales professionals? Our client is looking for you!
This position is responsible for the oversight of a number of Sales Representatives covering the Ontario region. You will provide direction and leadership to the team to drive sales and reach company sales goals!
- Accomplish sales goals in the region by recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, employees in your assigned district; communicating job expectations; reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions;
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by tracking regional sales information and making recommendations on strategic plans
- Establishes sales objectives by creating sales plans and quotas for districts that reflect national objectives.
- Supporting team objectives through preparing and completing action plans; initiating productivity and customer-service standards.
- Resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances.
- Business development achieved through counselling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customers.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities,
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required (business admin., sales, marketing or related field)
- 10+ years’ experience in a construction or building industry preferred
- Ability to deal with builders, contractors and a good understanding of building codes
- Great motivational and communication skills in order to build the team and motivate sales activity
- Proven track record of personal sales successes and the ability to train effective sales techniques
- Exceptional negotiation skills when dealing with delinquent accounts.
- Professional, courteous and pleasant with customers on the phone and/or in person.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal positively with difficult problems.
- Ability to lead and manage people.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business conditions/priorities
- Think outside the box and have the ability to see the big picture
Excellent compensation package including salary, bonus and benefits!
If you want to work for an established company in the region, send your resume and cover letter immediately to: email@example.com