Are you a confident recruiter with great listening skills? Do you have a proven track record of finding just the right person for the job? Can you create compelling job postings and recruitment campaigns that pull people in? If yes then you’ll be a great fit for this role!
Our client, an energetic and engaging company located in Guelph, is looking for a RECRUITER to join their Team.
As the company’s Recruiter, you will provide full-cycle recruitment and human resources support to the Corporate Head Office. Your role will ensure the smooth operation of the company as a whole and will work with all divisions.
YOU ARE ABLE TO DELIVER ON THE FOLLOWING KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying and establishing recruiting requirements;
- Creating job descriptions, identifying job specifications, duties, qualifications and skills requirements;
- Coordinating Recruitment Campaigns;
- Building applicant sources by researching, contacting and networking with community services, Universities/Colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites;
- Representing the Company at trade shows, conferences, etc. and making presentations for recruitment purposes;
- Creating and tracking job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites;
- Determining applicant requirements and suitability;
- Managing applicant tracking, screening assessments, and associated documentation;
- Conducting screening interviews and participating in follow-up interviews as necessary;
- Interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications;
- Evaluating applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with hiring managers;
- Creating accurate interview notes and providing all applicant documentation to managers;
- Arranging management interviews and coordinating schedules accordingly;
- Maintaining contact with candidates and keeping all involved parties informed throughout recruitment process;
- Carrying out and maintaining records of reference checks;
- Creating and presenting offers of employment, providing follow-up and negotiations as needed;
- Preparing and processing all hiring and termination forms and associated documentation;
- Coordinating on-boarding and off-boarding processes with the training team, including travel arrangements if necessary;
- Coordinating and facilitating student placements;
- Creating and disseminating information regarding staffing changing, and updating staff lists;
- Evaluating current recruitment processes and working with management to identify gaps and implementing solutions;
- Improving organization’s attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices;
- Monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Filing and maintaining records in company HRIS;
- Working with all departments to facilitate on-boarding and off-boarding plans;
- Checking HR email accounts;
- Updating payroll with relevant changes to information;
- Maintaining and updating HR systems;
- Assisting with HR projects; and
- Other duties as assigned.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years in HR with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in recruitment
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent
- CHRP designation is an asset
- Excellent communication skills – in-person, telephone, written and email
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, interviewing and negotiating skills
- Effective time management skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Data entry accuracy
- Ability to keep current with applicable legislation
- Ability to travel for networking activities, etc.
- Flexibility to accommodate interviews outside of regular office working hours
TO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
Attention to detail is a MUST in this role. If you are interested in this opportunity and have the desire to join a company where you can contribute to the growth of the team, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN YOUR COVER LETTER, please indicate why you feel you are a fit for this role. Candidates with cover letters will be given priority screening.