Our client in Ayr is looking for a shipper/receiver to join their team in a contract role on the afternoon shift!
Shift: Afternoons 2 pm- 10 pm
Pay: $17.50 hourly + 4% vacation pay on each cheque
- Operate fork lift to load/unload trucks and ship and receive raw material on a daily basis
- Ship/Receive incoming material ensuring proper documentation (packing slips, material certifications) are included
- Perform cycle counts as directed by Supervisor, and accurately record cycle count information on record provided by Supervisor
- Move material to quarantine as directed
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the plant in accordance to the 5-S program
- Assist Material Handler as required
- Participation in monthly and year-end inventory counts
- Grade 12 education (or equivalent) required
- 1-2 years experience working as a shipper receiver in a manufacturing environment
- Valid Fork Lift license, demonstrated adherence to forklift safety policies
- Valid external Forklift license
- Ability to work independently, willingness to learn, display initiative
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Experience with computerized inventory management systems
- Excellent Organizational/Time Management skills
- computer skills
- Driven and self-directed
- Detail oriented.
- Strong multi-tasking skills to effectively manage priorities.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a team environment
EMAIL your current resume to email@example.com
OR Drop off your current resume at our office!
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Kitchener (Unit 16 located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID , proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Please Note: Resumes will be accepted from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: