Our client in Ayr is looking for a receiver to join their team in a contract role on the day shift!
- Operate fork lift to unload trucks and receive raw material on a daily basis
- Receive incoming material ensuring proper documentation (packing slips, material certifications) are included
- Record receiving information in ERP system and receiving log
- Perform cycle counts as directed by Supervisor, and accurately record cycle count information on record provided by Supervisor
- Move material to quarantine as directed
- Relocate received material into Raw Material racking, maintaining organization and FIFO
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the plant in accordance to the 5-S program
- Assist Material Handler and Shipper as required
- Participation in monthly and year-end inventory counts
- Grade 12 education (or equivalent) required
- 1 year experience working as a receiver in a manufacturing environment
- Valid Fork Lift license, demonstrated adherence to forklift safety policies
- Knowledge of IATF16949
- Ability to work independently, willingness to learn, display initiative
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Experience with computerized inventory management systems
- Excellent Organizational/Time Management skills
- Strong computer skills, capable of working with email, ERP Software platform
- Driven and self-directed
- Detail oriented.
- Strong multi-tasking skills to effectively manage priorities.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a team environment
This is a great company to work for with a great hourly rate of $16.91/hour!
In person between 8:30-3:30pm @ Grand River Personnel: #16 – 842 Victoria Street N, Kitchener
**Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume.
Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
E-mail your resume to: email@example.com