Real Estate Law Clerk – Mat Leave
Our client, an established law firm in Kitchener-Waterloo, is looking for a full-time Law Clerk with experience in Real Estate law to join their team in a 1-year mat leave position!
- 2-3 years of experience working in a law firm and processing legal documents for real estate transactions
- The ideal candidate will be a law clerk qualified by the Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario.
- An individual with a background and appreciation for excellent customer service with the ability to work well with internal and external customers in a positive manner
- Experienced and enthusiastic legal clerk primarily responsible for residential and commercial real estate law
- Being able to handle stressful situations and manage competing priorities is essential
- You must have the ability to work as an individual within a team, have a strong personal sense of responsibility and possess clear and developed communication abilities.
- Proficient in Legal software including Conveyancer, Teraview, PC law, and Microsoft Word, Outlook-Word Perfect
- Knowledge of Estates and Incorporations/Minute books etc would be an asset
- Excellent organizational with the ability to multi-tasking
- Able to work with discretion and maintain client confidentiality
Salary commensurate with skills and experience!
Send your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org