Our client in Waterloo is looking for 2 full time QA technician for their temporary to permanent positions.
Shift: Afternoons 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm OR 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Pay: $15.93 – $17.50 + 4% vacation pay, paid weekly
- Evaluate, monitor, inspect and record product information.
- Training provided but 1 – 2 years in a quality position in food production preferred.
- 3 years in a food manufacturing role required.
- High School
- HACCP knowledge required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work flexible hours in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods on a concrete floor, do lots of walking.
- Tolerant of working with raw food product including meat and fish.
- Able to tolerate long periods in a cold, wet environment.
To apply to this position PLEASE come into our office 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener
We accept registrations from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
Get ready to start work NOW!! We are looking forward to working with you.
Online at www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: