If you have solid experience leading a quality-focused team in the automotive industry, this is the opportunity for you! Our manufacturing client in Kitchener is looking for a Quality Manager to join their team on a permanent basis!
- Provide leadership developing and directing QA and quality improvement initiatives for all company products and services
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators for quality control; administer changes based on findings
- Oversee internal QA audits that are compliant with corporate polices, practices, and procedures
- Conduct employee performance evaluations of employees within the department with constructive feedback
- Collaborate with QA client representatives to ensure full customer satisfaction with company products and services
- Support new product development and continuous improvement by integrating quality control tools (e.g Lean, Six Sigma, etc.) into processes.
- Ensure all employees adhere to health and safety regulations, including company policies
- promote and advocate quality achievement and performance improvement across the organization
- Maintain accurate QA control documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Identify relevant QA training needs and opportunities
- Knowledge of QA systems, regulations, guidelines, and associated standards
- A degree or diploma in Quality Control, with training in Six Sigma Techniques and Lean Manufacturing are required.
- Experience with risk management, product testing, capability studies, and control plans.
- Hard working, dedicated employee who is willing to go the extra mile to achieve company targets and ensure successful development of the company.
- The Quality Manager works under the General Manager to preserve the company by ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Excellent leadership and management skills with strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Good oral and written communications are needed for reports, e-mail etiquette, and constant direct communication between all other employees.
- Computer literacy is needed including effective working skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Excellent compensation package including salary at 90K!
If you want to work for a great company, send your resume to: email@example.com