Quality Control Inspector NEEDED in Waterloo!
On behalf of one of our clients in Waterloo, Grand River Personnel is looking for experienced quality control inspectors to work in their manufacturing facility! The company works with specialty metals and plastics, servicing the office furniture industry for over 40 years.
Shifts: Days: Monday – Thursday 7 am – 4:30 pm, and Fridays 7 am – 11 am
Salary: $18.41 to start + 4% vacation pay added to each cheque! Weekly.
- Problem solve and search for the root cause of a problem to aide in corrective actions.
- Have experience with first article, in-process and final inspections.
- Generate defect reports for non-conforming product (internal and supplier).
- Have past experience to write defect reports.
- Be able to use Excel, Word, Outlook and other applications.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently and work well in team environments.
- The individual will be able to foster strong and collaborative relationships with upper management, peers and production team members.
- Inspect using height gauge, caliper, micrometer
- Be skilled in written and verbal communication.
- Assist with Other Duties as Assigned.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must adhere to health and safety procedures.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Must be capable of heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs).
- Must be comfortable standing for long periods of time (shift duration).
- CSA approved footwear is a must.
- Previous experience working in an industrial environment is an asset.
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: