We are searching for a Project Administrator on behalf of our client, a leading supplier of park and playground solutions in the Cambridge!
This position will support sales personnel, liaise with customers and prepare quotations/cost estimates and formal Tender proposals. If you are self-motivated, organized, have a keen eye for detail and enjoy a fast paced environment, then this role is for you!
- Project administration, including preparing, processing and tracking of all aspects and stages of assigned projects
- Review municipal tender specifications and drawings
- Coordinate and produce requests for proposals (includes preparing and assembling of bid packages)
- Handle general phone inquiries and engage sales representative as required
- Work closely with Sales Representatives, suppliers to ensure customers receive necessary information
- Prepare quotations and follow-up with customer as required
- Provide general product information to inbound customer inquiries
- Maintain customer contact info in CRM database
- Filing of project documents
- General office and administrative duties
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Highly organized with ability to adapt to multiple priorities
- Familiarity with reading technical drawings
- Familiarity with municipal bidding and tendering process would be an asset
- Familiarity with municipal park construction would be an asset
- Knowledge of proper telephone and email etiquette
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail
- Possess strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation, collaboration and positive attitude
- Results-orientated, motivated self-starter with ability to work well under pressure
Excellent compensation package to the right individual! Salary between 38-42K.
If you have energy and drive and skills and experience noted above, please send you resume to: email@example.com