Labourer Needed -Kitchener
On behalf of one of our clients in Kitchener, an established counter top manufacturing facility, Grand River Personnel is looking for hard working, reliable workers! This position has the potential to extend to a contract for the right candidate!
Monday – Thursday 7:30 am – 5 pm, and 7:30 – 12 pm on Fridays
Pay Rate: $17.00 hourly
- Manufacturing experience is required – i.e. woodworking, machine operating, assembly, etc.
- Must be capable of following work standards, and working according to specifications
- Completing quality checks
- Maintaining a clean work area – includes machines and equipment
- Adherence to all health and safety protocols
- Participation in team meeting/training sessions
- Other duties required as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are required
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working with little supervision
- Must be capable of heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs)
- Must be capable of standing for 8+ hours
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to work in a hot and dusty environment
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- CSA approved safety boots are required
- Attention to detail is an absolute must
Does this sound like you?
Please apply by submitting your email to the address listed below!
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
**PLEASE NOTE: In light of current concerns about COVID-19, and for the safety of our employees in the office, if you currently have any flu/ cold-like symptoms, we request that you DO NOT come to our office. We are doing registrations on an as-needed basis by appointment ONLY. Please call our office if you have any questions.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: