Our client in Kitchener is looking for an experienced Production Leader for the afternoon shift! This role will start on a contract with the potential to go perm after 3 months for the right person!
- Distributing job assignments to machine operators & set up technicians
- Coordinating Production in order of Priorities.
- Daily Quality Inspections at beginning and end of shift
- First Off Inspections
- Daily Safety Inspection
- New Employee Orientation
- Disciplinary Action
- Recording of Daily Attendance
- Probationary and Annual Performance Appraisals
- Performing First Aid / Follow up of all incidents that occurred on your shift
- Scrap Levels / Productivity
- Answering Machine Alarms
- Performing Accident Investigations
- Participate with development and maintenance of 6S and Kanban program
- Developing Departmental “LEAN” projects
- Other duties as assigned by Plant Manager
- Grade 12 Diploma
- 1-2 years’ experience supervising employees; previous team leader
- Experience with and commitment to Health and Safety
- Ability to work the afternoon shift on a regular basis
This is a full-time permanent position for the right person starting out on a contract basis! Hourly rate starting at $21.00/hour.
If this role interests you and you have the required supervisory experience, send your resume ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org