Our client in Cambridge is in search of a Production Supervisor to oversee all activities relating to all bake end staff and the equipment on the line to ensure a safe, efficient, and organized packaging operation.
Day Shift: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm (Must be flexible to switch to other shifts if needed)
Pay: $19.50/hr plus 4% vacation pay on each pay
- Supporting food safety and quality programs are followed
- Ensure all employees are trained
- Strive to attain target production efficiencies
- Continuously provide solutions and or implementing changes to improve efficiencies
- Ensure adherence to all GMP’S, SOP’s, and Quality standards by all employees
- Work throughout in close conjunction with the packaging supervisor throughout the shift attaining quality on spec product
- Live shift crew management
- Able to work in very hot temperatures from ovens
- Knowledge and experience working in a bakery environment preferred
- Detail oriented
- Basic computer and MS Office Skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including overtime and have dependable attendance
- Excellent command of the English language
- Must be a team player, have good organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Possess a safety-first approach to work
EMAIL your current resume to email@example.com
OR Drop off your current resume at our office!
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Kitchener (Unit 16 located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID , proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Please Note: Resumes will be accepted from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: