We are currently looking for an experienced PRINTING PRESS OPERATOR for our client in Kitchener, Ontario. In this role, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the printing press while maintaining quality in meeting the customer specifications.
- Verify customer specifications for each product using computer system.
- Follow and complete all work instructions for each job.
- Check quality continually ensuring standards are met or exceeded. Perform quality checks prior to sending product to the Die Cutting department.
- Operate a walkie to transport product within and between departments.
- Conduct make readies.
- Troubleshoot and maintain printing equipment as required.
- Responsible for knowing equipment lockout procedures.
- Record production data as required (paperwork and on computer system).
- Ensure safe and efficient set up and operation of the printing equipment.
- Perform general housekeeping and other related duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Certified as a walkie operator
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a Printing Department
- Previous experience working as a Printing Feeder
This position will be required to work a continental shift and the wage will be dependent on experience.
If you have the skills and experience to fulfill the job requirements above, please send your resume to: email@example.com