We are currently looking for a PRINTING FEEDER for our client in the Kitchener, Ontario area. The Printing Feeder is responsible for keeping the presses running smoothly and for assisting the Printing Press Operator, while maintaining quality to meet customer specifications.
- Verify customer specifications for each product using computer system.
- Follow and complete all work instructions for each job.
- Check quality continually ensuring standards are met or exceeded.
- Operate a walkie to transport product within and between departments.
- Feed the press in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain ink levels, dampening solution and all other supplies.
- Assist the Press Operator with make readies and production.
- Perform wash-ups on the presses.
- Troubleshoot and maintain printing equipment as required.
- Responsible for knowing equipment lockout procedures.
- Record production data as required (paperwork and on computer system).
- Perform general housekeeping and other related duties as required.
This position will be required to work a continental shift and the wage will be dependent on experience.
If you have a high school diploma or equivalent experience, are certified as a walkie operator and have experience working as a Printer Helper. please send your resume to email@example.com